From New England to the Gulf, our expert team is ready
Whether we are dealing with oil spills in Buzzard’s Bay and the Florida coast or PCB-contaminated rivers in the Northeast, ENPRO responds quickly and effectively to marine hazards.
We are fully licensed to perform a wide variety of marine cleaning and related environmental services along the U.S. coastline and the nation’s inland waterways. We are a classified spill contractor for the U.S. Coast Guard Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO), and with over 20,000 feet of containment boom in our inventory we are called upon to provide both emergency and project-related deployments. With equipment staged at all our service centers, the ENPRO Strike Team is ready to respond to your call, regardless of time, weather, or the nature and size of your emergency.
We work closely with two nationally recognized organizations, National Response Corporation (NRC) and Marine Spill Response Corporation (MSRC), to provide response services for worst-case discharge (WCD) scenarios.
ENPRO also provides decommissioning, cleaning, and abatement services to shipyards, dry docks, and for commercial and military vessels.
Specific services include:
- Day-to-day environmental operations
- Emergency and oil spill operations
- Emergency and oil spill response/contingency plans
- Environmental assessments
- Environmental compliance as required by regulatory agencies
- Environmental monitoring instrumentation
- Marine logistical support
- Sampling and surveys
Our marine equipment inventory includes:
- Containment boom
- Emergency response trailers
- Hot water pressure washers
- Response boats – ranging from 18-foot work boats to 28-foot LCMs
- Support utility vehicles
- Vacuum trucks/trailers