We install essential systems
ENPRO installs the fuel tank and piping systems that are essential to major construction and utility projects. A typical job may involve the removal of outdated systems and the installation of several types of tanks, supply pumps, controllers, and complex piping reconfigurations.
Leading contractors, engineering, and construction firms choose to work with ENPRO because we know how to function as part of a team and meet the tight deadlines and strict requirements of highly complex construction projects.
Safe removal of old tanks
Our team employs the most advanced techniques for the safe removal of tank systems. On every job, we consider environmental ramifications, structural concerns, and potential impact to those working both in and around the area.
Comprehensive design and build of new tank systems
Because of our extensive experience with petroleum and chemical tank systems, we are able to deliver cost-saving turnkey design/build options for your projects. We install proven, state-of-the-art systems for petroleum refueling stations, utility companies, educational institutions, private industry, and federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Specific environmental construction services include:
- Compliance audit
- Confined space entry and cleaning
- Design and permitting of new or replacement tank systems
- Excavation, removal, and disposal of tanks and residual contents
- Fuel dispensing facilities
- Release investigation
- Selective/full demolition
- Soil and groundwater assessment and remediation
- Tank and piping upgrades
- Tank cleaning and degassing
- Tank closure and environmental oversight
- Tank inventory, priority ranking, and management planning
- Transportation and disposal of hazardous/non-hazardous waste
- Underground and aboveground storage tank removal and installation